Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Prayer Report!

TUESDAY! Good Morning! It is a better morning here in "the Hicks" household than yesterday,although I still can say, praise the Lord,, for yesterday I needed Him , and today I still need Him, just to be by my side,! How about you, do you feel that need, or let's say , instead of need him, it is I "WANT", Him! Prayer Report: On me,, I am better, so much better. I went to the dentist , after e-rays, and his exclamation, that I had a bigger infection than he had seen in quite awhile,,He also said no shot nor pain pill could knock out the pain,, so he knew what I had been through... then he apologized for not being there, and as Gary said, in five seconds, of drilling a hold straight down through the tooth and into the gum, relief, as it let the pressure off,... then they used suction, clean up, going back Monday for a re-visit, and root canal... My mouth is still so sore, it is hard for me to move my lips, without hurting...but no throbbing,,and that is a God Send...I was asked, why did God allow this, My answer is ,"I don't know,, but it happened, and He also can to the rescue", "So His actions are not mine to say why, but to continue to have the faith, that He is always there ,,, with me, not matter the charge He puts on, or in front of me... I will and I pray for the strength to always put Him right in front, beside, and with-in me, that Faith of He is real, and He is the ultimate physician!!! I report today on many, many prayers answered , for I am the results this morning, of these prayers! Thank you God, and thank you my friends! In days ahead , I will turn to this as another one of Gods works, smile and until He instills into me, the why, I will continue to smile, and say, I love You Lord! The above is a report, and a testimony of my condition, and the Love I have for my Lord, and today, I ask for you to just re-examine your life, and look as to where His has rescued you, in a big, or in a small way, by just being there FOR you, and that this above is enough to read for this day,, Have a great God' day, for they all still belong to Him, and always will.... John HIcks Servant to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment