Saturday, October 13, 2012

WHAT A FRIEND I HAVE!

Thoughts For Today-Saturday-10/13/12 Show Details SATURDAY! Today! God's gift of another one of His days! I am sure glad we have Him in charge, for if we had people like me, and some of the leaders of this big ole world, we would be in a heck of a shape, right? Let's all just stop for a few seconds, not long, and will not delay you in anything you have planned, and say a few words of thanks and praise to God, for what we have, that He has so graciously given, a few seconds of our time is a small sacrifice, and it should be called a pleasure, and not a sacrifice ....Lord thank You for this day, and all I have, for I appreciated the loan, and interest free!!! Prayer Request: Please pray for Granny Babe, Phyllis's mother, that God will help her in all the things that she needs, and give Phyllis the energy, and the strength to keep up with all her duties,, she has a lot on her also,,, doing for others first, herself last. so pray for both please! Shelia Morrison's, brother Donnie who is sick in Tuscaloosa Al. that he will get well, and God will bless them both...and keep her safe on her trip to and from , to see him. WHAT A FRIEND I HAVE! Have you heard that old song, "what a friend I have in Jesus"? It is a stirring song, and I often thank of it as I think of my friends. I think of how they treat me, and how I treat them,,, and then ,,, I think of how my best friend of all times,, treats me. He even gave His life for me... without any regrets, a horrible death,,one of the worst treated people in this world , one of not a single sin, never a lie, only truth and love for all...and yet people despised Him, jeered Him in public, cheered Him for being picked over a sinner for death! How could the people of this world treat this man like this over2000 years ago, my best friend,, just how did I let them get away with it? Oh, you may say well you were not there, but I am here today. and He lives today, and is still being persecuted!!!! So why am I not up 24/7 telling of His greatness, His trust, His ability to be the best of the best of friends? Why, because I am weak, and even thought He has died once, on a cross, with nails driven through his hands and feet,,,He is still stronger and working to receive people by the millions, so that they can overcome the grave, and rise to be with Him , beside the Father, our God,, in Gods' Heaven.. WHY, do you persecute my Jesus, my best friend?? Why, why????? Now I ask you this question, just who is your best friend? Have you picked the same as I, and if not, will you, and if you have, will you join me in a stronger protest to those who are still poking Him with their spears of mockery and sin... will you join me and and my best friend, and join us on that mountain top of sound, and sing with me,,, WHAT A FRIEND I HAVE IN JESUS!!!! will you today, don't delay, for time is of essence! God, thank You for Jesus, and He being my best friend, and all those other who request Him...and God thank you for this world, and this Nation.. I ask for Your blessings on us all...amen John HIcks Jesus is my best friend, and so are you, sinner or not, you are still a friend, and I make a statement now, I am here for you, and I am here in Jesus' name, and His word, and I ask you to join me in His service, of forgiveness and love of one another.....will you make the choice and come over to Jesus? It will be the best choice you will ever make,,trust me,,,,,,,,,please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment