Friday, October 26, 2012

CHRISRTIAN, PROFESSED, REAL OR NOT?

FRIDAY! TGIF! Good morning to the world!!! As I rose out of bed at 4:00 a.m. this morning, my first thought was of the Lord, and how He was here by my side, and how wonderful that He can be in more than one place at a time...and my other thought, was that He was either sitting, lying, walking, or hungered down with-not one , but all or our guardians of our free world ,,, this very second,, our armed forces who stand, ready to give their all ,,,for their country... so ,, I stopped , before another step to take, (even with coffee off my brain), and lowered my head, and said , "thank You my Lord God, for holding their hand, and carrying them through this ordeal , that they are on!"...... do you ever really give them a real sanctioned moment of your time, you should , more than one time... yes, for without them,you would have no free time.. better thank about it....Hey guys and girls of our uniformed ones,,,,a great bit hearty "THANK YOU, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL HIS LOVE!" CHRISTIANS? PROFESSED? OR REAL? This , today is going to hurt,,,, but needs to be said, and I include myself.... where are the REAL Christians? I see some, and I see some, who are speaking out, offering Gods' word, but I don't see it in daily lives,,,,why? Yes,, why??? It is as if, "please don't start that up .. not again".. and then they,, they avoid you, yes avoid you!!!! Is it "being afraid?,,,is it not politically correct?,,, is it just don't care,, or is it , oh He built it, He will take care of it , and us? Well,He built it, we are killing it, and He is here , but not many are calling Him today...and I have been told ,,"it is none of my business",,, so whose business is it? I feel like I have not done enough,,, I see people at church, I see people lying on the by-ways,,, without , food, some with children , in rags, and I see no one pulled over helping them, (even me), but I hear comments on them as I enter businesses, "oh why don;'t they go get a job, and at least , they can clean up their children,, while their own children are in new clothes,, meth or other "odd" things in thier pockets!!!! Yes they are clean behing their ears, but how about their hearts??? (finger pointing is a bad habbit) Christians, real Christians , it is time to take back the world, given to us by Him, and how,,,, I do not exactly know,,, but I do know that if you have something to offer, do it, and do it in person... I had a man stop by yesterday, got two crosses, and told me, this one, in his right hand, is going in my yard, but the none in my left hand is going on a grave,, a grave that lots of peole know who is buried there, but not one will reconized him, I will for I am going to write his name on this little cross, and for a while this man willl be known to other men,,for the Lord knows HIm inspite of man........another man standing by, sounded a lougly ? AMEN"... Now , folks tht is taking charge.. I ask , waht are we doing to preseve our Lord and Savior,,besides just claiming we are????. Wait and scream when He comes to reap His harvest,, will yu be His Harvest or fodder on the grond(if You don't know what fooder is, look it up).....now I cry out, with real tears.... WHERE,,, OH WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL ONES? Lord, I know that many Christians are out there in Your world, and I pray that you give them and me the way, and the brains of how to communicate You,,, to others..amen John HIcks Trying, are

No comments:

Post a Comment