Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Waking up!!!!

TUESDAY! Well, this morning , I had to awake,, and go make my coffee,, and as I rushed down the hallway, the first thing, to get this "making" on the way,, I had the time to open my eyes as I walked, and realize even more, WOW! What a great Nation, being able to get up , walk through my house, without bullets flying through my windows, or someone beating down my door, bars on my windows to keep hurt, and rape & killing outside, away from me,,,outside raising*@#* very loudly.. yes here in Yatesville, USA, I have this great freedom,,, so quite, and walking down the hall way with my God, and freedom from all the above.... I would hate to have to live in Chicago,, and live like the little boy I saw on T.V. , Yes, right here in America folks, where are those so call protectors that have been voted in to stop this??? This poor, little boy, who could not go outside to even walk, much less to play..right here in America, in one of our big cities,,, only in America? He had already lost his grandmother out there,, so the terror was really great for him! It is hard to believe, and the "hometown" of who,, & if I was "him" I would not claim it..( for it is really not "his" , come to think about it,,is it?) I know this is crazy to think about while walking down ones hallway, after just opening my eyes from a nights sleep,without loud sounds, and my hallway is very short..but this little boy moved my heart! Doesn't losing these kids move your heart also? God please be with these children, and as I drink my coffee in peace, protect those like him. to have the peace, he deserves also.. and a big amen,,, to this great day You have given to me.... You know , as I finished the above, I thought ,,, what more can we start our day with, than God, and the thoughts of others who are less fortunate than us,and usually we are sending missionaries to other lands, when we actually have more right here, and we do need them , and much, much more,, We need "leaders ",, who will accept their responsibility to clean up our towns that have this "gang" goings on stopped,, and let the little ones out to enjoy what our forefathers ,and our "right now fathers" have fought for, and lots have given their lives for....!!! I will always love America,, and I will continue to say what I feel is worth saying with Gods direction!!! So, this day,, have a great one.. and folks , I ask one other thing, keep praying for my back, it sure do hurt so very much!!!! Thank you in advance, and thank God for all I have!!! Now for that second cup of Java,, have a great God's day!!!! John HIcks Just a servant to my God, and with Him on my mind........at all times, what is on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment