Thursday, October 4, 2012

PRE-OCUPATION , WITH ONES SELF!

THURSDAY! What a great and wonderful day, for as I awoke, got that great cup of coffee, went to the carport, took one drink, raised my arms to my Lord,and God, and gave a hearty, hearty , "Thank You God, for my all!" My breath intake,, was that of a rush right on from the mouth down through my body, and that rush was His response in saying"Good Morning !",, right back! Now, just how did you start your day, this day of His... with or without Him, choices, choices,,, yes , they are there, and you must filter , and make the correct ones, and the only way today,,, is with Him, not without!!!! Prayer Report: I received a call yesterday, Rhonda's brain, has stopped bleeding, some swelling decreased, not in great shape yet,, but a definite improvement, please continue to pray and pray for the Lords will, not ours... for I know prayer works,,,,, As for me,,, wow, I have not asked why, but have answered,, thanks to Him, and to all of you who prayed for me,,IT WORKED!, worked when I thought I was on the last "throb" of that tooth,, HE entered, and led me to Monday, holding my hand,,, and relief,,, so ,, I am almost 100%,, maybe 65%,, infection does that to people and being almost 71,,, has nothing to do with it, Ha! Thanks you all, and thank You , my God! PRE-OCCUPATION,,, WITH ONES" SELF! I , and we , concentrate on ourselves, most of our lives! Why? Well we can call it "self-preservation" and I guess that is it. Oh yes, we are always out to help, donate our work, our money, to where-ever it is needed,,but most of the time it is hard to separate, the "am I doing this for theM or and I doing it for (leaving the "th", out) me? I know, all will say, right off, for them, but, just think when yu do give, ones self, give your all, never look back to see how it "affects" you, just give,, in trust of the Lord, and what ever "effects" you will "affect" you!!! So, what you do today, who it is with , the intent it is going out as, to do good, and getting a return on what you do, is not wrong, as long as what you send out,, is honest, and what you think is right with God, and puts a smile on His face, and I will say, God help me, in putting more smiles on your face ,,than frowns... as I go out today, and do my thing, of PRE-OCCUPATION WITH YOU, MY GOD FIRST,,,, BEFORE MY-SELF,,,AND YOU,,, DO TOO!!! O.K.? God, thank You for all the answered prayers, and just looking at all those You receive, and may we filter ours,, first,,, before we utter them to You,, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment