Thursday, October 11, 2012

AWOL

Thoughts For Today-Thursday-10/11/12 Show Details Thursday- Good morning! Are you as happy as I am? Why am I so happy? For I stopped, and looked around,, and really saw! Not just looked, but saw! Then I spoke very lightly to my Master, and said, "thanks for what I see?,,, Your world to walk in, and to live in, this another of your days, to do as I want to do, your gift to me, and a choice to do as I want, and that is to satisfy You, Lord , with all I do! Now,, I ask this to you, "how do you want to satisfy Him? To wake up!! and serve Him? I pray your answer is yes! Prayer Report: Sue Sanders surgery went well, she has been dismissed by the doctor, and will be coming home today.. praise God for answering our prayers,, glory, and credit goes to Him! AWOL Absent With Out Leave: this is a military saying,,and if done, Can be punished by very strict rules, from a slap on the wrist, article 15, Court-marital, all leading to imprisonment, and even death in extreme circumstances... and when you go AWOL, you are hunted by the Military Police, until found.... Now, I ask you to transform your thoughts from Military to Christian,,, and I ask you all this one question, a very, very important question, are you AWOL FROM GOD? If the answer from above is yes, then, STOP RUNNING, bow your head, and ask Jesus to come into your heart, and give Him your soul, and join God's army, against all sin, and corruption, and when you do , you get your new stripes, not private, but the stripes of eternal life.. quite a deal ,,huh? Can't find this kind of deal at any ole five and dime,, and it is free! All you need to do is make a choice, and that choice is yours.... may God bless you this great day of His!! God,. thank You for being here for us, and forgiving us, and holding up Your hand to catch us, even when we back-slide,,, and I ask that You not only to forgive us of our many sins, but those who have sinned against me also, for I forgive them, amen. John HIcks Just a servant,,, trying! Will you join me in this great journey with my Lord God Almighty? Your choice,and again , it yours, and yours alone, so make it ,,,and if you have already made this commitment, share,,, and let others know, and spread His word, and His salvation,, ,,,please!

No comments:

Post a Comment