Saturday, October 20, 2012

do you believe?

T.G.E.D. SATURDAY- A real quick question,, a real answer! Yes A real Answer! But first,,I ask God today to forgive all the people of this world, and that is a big order, but never too big for our Lord, and a lot of Sin, that is in the "unforgive-able " area, but then God is God, and He makes all the decisions on the running of this world, so have a great day, and while He is forgiving, why don't you? Now for the question: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD,, I MEAN REALLY? Now most of the answers are automatically , YES! Then the next question, REALLY?,, The quick answer is YES!,, Now for the look on the faces, as that last answer is asked and answered.... a look of "yes" but,,,,,, Some answers are yes, as long a it fits my life,,, or yes, but I don't want to just holler about it,,,I kinda like to keep my opinions to my self, or yes, when it fits me! Now, you have to admit these are a lot of answers, and believe me, these are not all of the answers.....OH!! You are surprised? When is the last time you have asked yourself, AND anyone else this question? I would say, quite awhile! and your answers, I am sure you have already said , none of the above.. mine is YES, and YES, I BELIEVE IN GOD,,, REALLY!! HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK THAT I DON'T.... Well it does not matter what I think , no, it is what God,, not only thinks but knows, not mine to judge! Yours to ask,,, yourself, and others,,,, and I do, proudly,,and the answer you give needs to be real, and the knowing that it is already known..not even one worry of that answer,,, To the ones who is asking you, remember ,,, they can see it in your eyes as you speak.. and also satan knows, and that is him who is pricking your tongue to say, no.... and most of all, you know the real answer! Now, I ask this question again, WELL,, DO YOU? God, I pray more real yes' than the no's.... and I ask forgiveness of this world.. and of my sins...amen John HIcks Words are played sometimes, but truth is truth, and truth will be judged, and remember one other thing,,,very, very important thing ,,, lies will be judged also......now , when you open your mouth, be careful of the "out-spout"!

No comments:

Post a Comment