Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HOW ENJOY YOUR DAY!

WEDNESDAY! Hump Day! All rush to the top of this day, plans made , or,, are still in the making , for the great slide to the W.E.,,yes,, you have made it half way,went through two days to get here,,, now for the other half,, but STOP....YES RIGHT THERE ON THE TOP OF THE HUMP!!! and quit going so fast , wasting away the "in-be-ween days" on the upcoming "days", and let God set your coarse,,for with Him at the helm, your trip cannot be anything but good, and for a real reason!!! You should never waste a day,, for they are a gift, from your God, to you special,,, , so enjoy each ad every one of them !!! Prayer Request: For those in need of You , God. You know who they are, and their needs, and mine are so minor to theirs.. so I ask that you attend to them ,,, and me when you get caught up,, and may You bless them all , with just a touch of Your mighty hand, and especially touch those who make the rules, and let them get a few right! Thank You again God , for my all!!!!!! HOW TO ENJOY A DAY IN YOUR LIFE? SMILE, AND SMILE A LOT! I can guarantee , you will enjoy it, in spite of your own self, Ha! Now folks this is as true as it gets... if you don't believe it, just go around today with your lips turned up with a big smile, teeth showing,,(and it will drive all the ones looking at you wild)..then tomorrow, try it with the both turned down, and pouted out like you just sucked a lemon,,, sounds like something silly,, but you do this, and then report back to me, and tell me which one is the best! Hey , I have mind on, the smile,,, and of course,with a cup of coffee in my hand,,now , surely you did not think I was without it,,come on now,,,just what did you think, Ha!! Now off to your SMILE, AND GREAT DAY!!! John HIcks His and I don't mind telling anyone who will listen.... and I never tire of telling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment