Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I AM THERE

WEDNESDAY! Waking up,, yawning, getting up, down to the ole coffee cup,,then BAM! I can not believe me,,,yes,,,, I say, in a voice a little louder than normal, "Good Morning Lord, come on down and join me in a cup of coffee,, and sorry, I woke, with a fog over my eyes and mind,, for even thought I knew you were there, just like man, I started off without you, please forgive me, an join me for coffee, and in all my days ,and life!"....... so, how did you start your day,, want to turn a-round and give a holler,, of invitation also? Even thought it is not like me, it happens!!!! for I am man! Have a great "hump day" of this week, and slide with Him, and not without!!! Prayer report: Visited Robert Reliford yesterday, and he is doing great with the hip replacement.. please keep praying for him, and for God to return him back to lead his flock ,, for Robert is a pastor, and a good one, from what I hear! Courage doesn't always roar...Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day,, that says,,, I 'll try again tomorrow! Have that little courage, constant in your stance for God,, it does not have to be the roar of "King Lion",, even a little kitten "meow" for the Lord, will do, and will be heard! I AM THERE! I want you to close your eyes,,, then pretend that Jesus has come, and is standing in a large green meadow.. He has His hands and arms out, welcoming all of His convicted followers, the ones who have claimed Him , with not exception, but completely above all else.. standing for Him , when no one else would.. yes,,, Jesus giving off that love, that invitation to come , be with Him,, for that complete conviction of faith and testimonies of Him you have shown, during all of your life thus far... I ask of you , that in this beautiful sighting of seeing Jesus in that beautiful green meadow,, did you... by chance,,, see YOURSELF THERE? Lord, thank You for all we have, and may we be able to say with a shout of ,,, YES ,I SEE MYSELF WITH YOU! amen John HIcks Still working for Him, for in this world, I may(and have) retire at my job of working at textiles, but my job for Him, I will never retire! How about you,?

No comments:

Post a Comment