Monday, October 15, 2012

JUST A LITTLE WHITE WOODEN CROSS

Thoughts for Today-Monday-10/15/12 Show Details MONDAY!!!! Well , as usual , I awoke , smelled the coffee, for my mate had already made it,,, so I lazily walked into the kitchen, then like the flash of a camera, I was pouring two things, one was "coffee", the other was the thank to my God, for just being by my side,, for I realized, as I had walked from bed to the coffee pot,, He had been right there holding my arm, step by step, and you know what, my step got easier,,, after that,, not complete yet, but better, for I know not the reason, but I know that He is in charge, and I know that what ever, it will all be better, it will be for Him! Why, for He never fails, we just need to understand, and have more faith, of Him, and His decisions!! Agree? or not? Prayer Request: For "The Cross" Ministry, who not only gives out crosses daily, but are on a Mission Trip to Moultrie, to the Sunbelt Ag Center kick off..and will be at the Baptist Association Tent, Tuesday through, Thursday, giving away Gross' for placement in yards, and I ask for all to pray that they give out all 4000 they have taken,,, , and are successful , and that they all draw in more and more for Christ!!! I , ask , that you continue to pray for my ole hip, & leg, that may be able to walk better, and the pain will go away,, and that God will go ahead and let me know what my mission is,, for I am anxious to get started, for my work is for Him, and idleness is not good..... thank you all! JUST A LITTLE WHITE WOODEN CROSS! If you have seen one,, it is only made of wood, painted,and driven in the front yard, under a mail box, somewhere that you and I see as we past sown the road,,,, It is a sight that makes my heart jump, skip a beat so to speak... and of course that is my re-action, yours and others have their own reactions. some I have heard, that little ole piece of wood, cannot save you! that cross is out of place, needs to be indoors, out of sight, I don't want to show off my belief, I like my privacy,,, my gardens of prayer Why don't they go away, and quit this "putting out these little white crosses? I tear them down,,, I take one and I either throw it away,, or throw it into the fire, and burn it! I put my out proudly to show that I believe in Jesus, God, and that I have the freedom to do so! These are just a few,, the last one is the one I do , and I promote... but still once I have given out this little white wooden Cross's, that stands only 18 inches high,, but stands for so much more, it is the biggest 18 inches you will ever see!!! I am prejudice of this making and giving out these crosses,, and yes I am proud to say, I am a member of "The Cross" Ministry... and I am dedicated to give my all to it... no apologies... and I will continue to do so... and I leave this morning thoughts with this message that Jimmy has put under the logo,,,,, "A QUIET ,,, YET POWERFUL MESSAGE" Lord, I pray that all will turn to Jesus , who died on this Cross, for us all,, and I say, God, who else would give their only Son, for all others, who are sinners, just to save them, Thank You God for being, MY GOD! amen John HIcks Believer in my Jesus, and my God, and I believe in public, just as I do in private,,, for I am proud to be in Gods arms, how about you, do you go public, or do you go silently, not wanting to be judged by your "peers",, for you will be judged...... think about who, and when, you want this judgment,, , in the end!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment