Sunday, October 14, 2012

THOUGHTS TO WONDER ABOUT

SUNDAY! The Lords Day! Do not forget, He made it in 6, rested on the 7th! You are no better than He...so just keep that in mind, as you bow your head this great morning, and reach to your side, grab His hand, for He is there reaching for you also, and hold on to it through the day... and you will be surprised as to the day you will have! Keep the faith, for whatever will be , will be, HIS!!!! BE CURIOUS, BUT DON'T BE JUDGEMENTAL!!!! Prayer Report: Continue to keep "Babe" in your prayers and me... for I am having a great deal of pain in my right hip, and it goes all the way to the bottom of my arch... why? I don't know, but it is bad enough that I have had to drop out of the Mission of "The Cross" Ministry's' trip to Moultrey to give out crosses and testify of His greatness,, I just leave the why in His hands, and only ask that you to pray for His will to be done, and relief of the pain , if He desires for it. Thank you all! THINGS TO WONDER ABOUT! How many times do we plan, and plan, hoping, praying, and then all we have planned, hoped for , prayed for , just does not happened the way we want it to happen? Lots of time, if we will just stop and remember, we get more than we actually see and realized,,, that WE DO GET!!!! I , just like you, wonder, now why didn't God answer me? I have been good, and yet no reward,,, then I sit down in a nice warm, or cool house, dry from the weather, good clothes on my back, plenty of food, and drink, lots of love ones around me, or just a call away,, a light switch right beside me, for light or dark, entertainment at my pressure of a remote,(don't even have to get up).. but can get up and walk to the door, outside in a great environment, or even get in an auto and drive some-where,,,,, but now why has my Lord forsaken me, and a I turn on the T.V. and see the news of how hard others are having, I just lower my head , and say with a great and sorry mouth, LORD, LORD, FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO BLIND, AND THANK YOU FOR BEING RIGHT BESIDE ME, AND I COULD NOT EVEN SEE YOU, BECAUSE OF MY SELF GREED, BUT I STOP, ,AND I THANK YOU FOR WHAT I HAVE,FOR I AM SO BLESSED BY YOU... I LOVE YOU LORD, AND AGAIN, FORGIVE ME! AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE, he does!!!! FORGIVE ME!!! Now , how about that prayer, I was asking for? Well I will just have to sit back and leave it up to Him... have faith of Him,,, how about you... and all THOSE THINGS YOU AND I HAVE TO WONDER ABOUT! He has already taken care of 99.9 % of them and that one little .09% ,,,is not to worry about......he has that in hand,, also....now , as I just wonder,, why you and I don't thank Him more!!! Lord, thank You for my all, and I know all else will be taken care of.... amen John HIcks His and proud of it! Come join me, as I hold His hand through this life...and let's all walk together , will you? Please, for that hand can hold billions,,, it is a large hand!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment