Friday, October 19, 2012

THE ROAD!

FRIDAY! Good morning to you all,, Me and the Lord are enjoying a great cup of java... who are you sharing with the start of your day? I pray that you have a great one! Just remember today's slogan,,,, TGIF,, and Perry's' also...T.G.E.D.! REPORT:..."THE CROSS" MINISTRY returned late yesterday, back from the mission at the Sunbelt Ag Show ,in Moultrie, Ga... and in three days, gave out 4000 crosses... brought back nothing but empty boxes, tired bones,,, and happy hearts! God surely did bless the ministry, and thanks for all of your prayers,,, God made it a success, and now I ask for continued prayers as we continue on our journeys of this, "The Cross" Ministry, and may God continue to bless it!!! For it is His, not ours!!! Prayer Request: For me... that God will continue to heal me, my back is just a little better, but will not be back in the shop to piddle until Monday, if all goes well.. the doctor has also asked me to go to Chiropractic Therapy..and I will... again,,thanks for your prayers, for His wish is my command.. Perry Livingston, that he will continue to get better , and those legs will heal! THE ROAD! There it is, "this road"... to where? Where-ever you want to go.. it has no arrows, just conscience for directions, and it leads to only two places... When you put your foot on "this road", you will feel two things, and that is how you will decide the direction you take,,, and it will be your choice, and no one else... you will feel the tug, you will see the two, the one you pick will be your responsibility... to the end,, for it is your choice, and no one else,,, totally yours, and you will not be able t look back and say , I wish I had went the other way.... well that is not quite true!!!,,,,, for if you see that you want to change, before you get to the end,,, of your choice, then you can, stop,, in the middle of "your road"( notice how it changed to "your road"?),,,,, listen to your conscience, that little voice that is so big,,, , and then make the choice that "it" tells you to do,, for this "conscience" , this time will be an edging from another party... whose name is Jesus,, for even though you might not have picked His way, He still tags along, just in case of a "re-want of direction", from you,,,...and if you decide to listen to Him this time,,,then ,,, YES , you can reverse your direction, but that final decision,, still comes down to your choice, as to "THE ROAD", you take! Lord, thank You for stopping me , just before the cliff fall! and turning me, and letting me serve You, for it is now my pleasure in life, and I only ask this last question to all those reading this,,, who do you serve? Yes it is your choice!!!! amen John HIcks SERVANT!!! AND PROUD OF IT,, COME JOIN ME ON THIS ROAD I AM ON,, IT IS GREAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment