Tuesday, October 16, 2012

JOB

Thoughjts For Today-Tuesday-10/16/12 Show Details TUESDAY! I am late this morning on the thoughts this great morning, and it is on purpose.... for I slept late, until 6:30...wow! I have had my first cup of coffee,, and got on the computer, and now for what I feel will be what God has inspired, for my thoughts as I claim, and always will, believe it or not, I feel are God inspired..why do I feel this, for I know this? For I know me, better than any other , that God, and for me to be right where I am today,,, is He,,, for no one else could do it....now for the thoughts, and the first one is, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS MUCH AS HE HAS BLESSED ME! Prayer Request: Robert Releford, one of our neighbors, who is recovering from hip surgery Eloise Ellington, who is continuing to recovery from heart surgery. Todd/Dana Livingston, for prayer of understanding, and asking God to wrap His arms around the three of them! For the success of "The Cross" Ministry, as the not only giving out those little wooden crosses in Moultrie, but ministering the gospel of our God to each and all they meet! COMPARED TO JOB! How are we , when compared to Job? For all the love of his to God, & God put more on him , that any other person, except His Son, whom He let us crucify ... cruelly than and other, yet Jesus ask for God, to forgive us of all sins, and still stand today as our Master of sin free entry to Heaven. Job, I would believe at times wanted to cry out, but would not let satan beat him, for Job was of God, and when God removed the scales from his eyes, Job still had nothing bad to say about God, but praise of Him,,,,, I complain of hurt, that makes my teeth even hurt, I hear of others who hurt even more, I see of the ones who are suffering in other countries, who have no outlet of doctors ,,, as we do,,, I hear screams of those on the news on T.V. and yet I complain,,, what is wrong with me and us? Do we not have any compassion of others than to cry out to our Lord, HEAL ME, HEAL ME! WHERE IS OUR REAL BELIEF OF ,,, FIRST HEAL ALL OTHERS , THEN,,, IF I DESERVE , THEN ME, LAST,!!! For I believe that surely God gave us Doctors to go to, and we should, and we should put our faith in them, but putting our faith in them second, God first....and I do this today,,,I put my God first on my list...and I think of Job,,,and NO, I cannot and will not even try to compare my faith ,,, to him,,, but I will profess, that I have faith in my Living God, and that He is the Healer of all....now I ask you this same question that I have asked myself, and that I have answered myself.... JUST HOW DO YOU COMPARE TO JOB, on your aches and pains!!!! God, thank You for being our great Healer of all... and I come you with compassion,,and faith... amen John HIcks Servant first,, and foremost... and will be fighting in His army now ,and then...I do believe in this, and I stand tall before this belief,,, do I have any others stand with me, and will I hear from any one of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment