Monday, October 29, 2012

WAKING UP!!

MONDAY! Woke up,,, cool down here in Middle Georgia, so this morning , won't be any Java and carport meetings .... all inside, around the ole heater , Ha!! I know ,,we are all wimps, but if you got a heater, use it,,,Ha! Anyway, I know that when I awoke and went and lite that heater, rather quickly,, that when this task was done, and on to the coffee pot, there leaning beside it,, was my old pal, God, and as HE smiled, He said, "I knew you got up fast,and I knew you were cool, and I also knew just were you would come to... so I just leisurely walked to here and waited,and watched you scramble around,, shivering, and shaking ,, and that you didn't use the brain I gave you, you remember ,,THE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT?..Oh well, you just re-acted like so many more,, just the"human inside of you",,, but at least,, you did see me here by the "ole stand by, the coffee pot", and then with humor, a little,,, Ha!" Did you forget some-one when you opened your eyes?" ... Yes I had, for I had thought of me first, and I will have to do some tall talking at that "coffee pot" meeting this morning... and even though He will forgive, I will not forget! How about you, did you wake up , rush into life and leave anyone behind,,, and just where will you be when you will realize a I did,, and have to stop and have your meeting???? Well, now that you are awake and we all realize that God was ALREADY awake and calmly waiting on us to arise, and we struck out on our own, tomorrow, morning ,,let's set the "God Clock" so when our eyes open, we don't hunt for Him we just look , for that is Him right in front of our eyes,,, you'll see, in the morning, just ask now ,, in advance,,O,K,? Prayer Request: For Sandy, Malry's friend, to continue to be strong, and to be held by our Lord,,,, And all those in the path of the great "Nothern" strorm , may You , God wrap Your arms around each of them, and give them Your protection... I think the above opening is enough on our brains this day, for some days I, and we,, tend to put too much on our plates at once , when just a simple ,,, Good Morning to You, and to God, will suffice!!!.. How about that?,,, and again, May all have a great and fruitful day with their Lord, Jesus Chirst!! John HIcks Servant ,, and bragging also, for I am one,,,, who will speak out ,, OF HIM, AND OF HIS GLORY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment