Friday, October 26, 2012

AS I LOOKED UP

THURSDAY! Well, I am waking today, thankful after a great "get to gather" of my two girls, their husbands and grandchildren, sure missed the other four of my children,,,,but they could not be here,,, but talked anyway....The house was filled with little screams of joy, little feet running from one room to the other, sooo happy,,,,and making their "p-papa", aka- "paw,paw",,, so very happy, and to top that off , a big ole chocolate cake, my favorite,,, and with all the cake,and all that sugar from all those grands, and my kids, and my wife,,, I was almost afraid to check the sugar meter this morning, but that kind of sugar just does not bother the meter,,,praise God for that, ,, as you can tell , I had a great Birthday,and thanks to all of you for the well wishes also....... Prayer Requests: For the family of Mantie Byrd Hill,, who passed away Monday, and will be buried today.. Pray for her family, and their understanding,and God , please touch their shoulder , so they know... For a friend of my Niece Debbie,who worked this friend , with for 25 years, had ovarian cancer,and they thought it was in remission, and now has brain cancer, she was operated on Tuesday, and are still waiting on the outcome, and from Debbie. but please continue to pray for this lady. AS I LOOKED UP , I COULD SEE HIM, COMING Yes , coming in a cloud , riding on white horse, so magnificent, I have never seen one like it,,, and behind him was a host of angels ,,, riding with the making of a bigger dust cloud,, a cloud of millions of angels,, and there was the leader right in front carrying the sword of justice and truth... Yes, there He was,, My Jesus, my Savior,, my King,, His RETURN, at hand , the now, at this moment!!! This very second!!! AND I WAS GLAD, THAT , YES, I COULD BOW AND CALL HIM MY SAVIOR, MY JESUS!!!!! A dream, a reality,, it does not matter, only the part of "My Savior"... Have you accepted Him yet? When this ride from the sky of Jesus,,, will you bow,run, hide,,, for my friends ,please accept Him right now , if you have not, for there will be no place to run,, to not to hide, for He will see all,,, so be prepared to drop to your knees, and bow to Him and say "Welcome Master, welcome!" Lord, I pray for those who do not know You, will join You this very instance, and will be prepared for that day...amen John HIcks Prepared, and still serving, will you join me, it is sooo great.,... best job I have ever had,,but I do need help!!! How about it? HAVE A GREAT GODS DAY, GIVEN AS A GIFT ,,,AND PLEASE TREAT IT AS SUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment