Friday, October 12, 2012

ONE NATION, UNDER GOD?

FRIDAY- Ah! Two of my favorite things this morning, my God's presence, and my "large" cup of coffee! Now for the first sip of coffee, and I am ready for almost anything! Notice the almost? Ha!.. I cannot think of not waking up without my Lord at my bedside, with my "given " love to Him and His "given " love back,, from Him ....Of course , at one time ,I did not acknowlwdge Him as being there...for I had not invited Him, but that has changed, and if this is your case, then you, yes you,, can change that so easy! How? Just YOU ,,,invite Him, and there He will be! So simple, yet so many don't... soooo sad, agree? OUR NATION, UNDER GOD? Yes it is definitely,, for God is in control of all... now, whether we stay the way our fore-fathers wanted us to be, and the way we should be,,, is up to us, and those nuts that are in the higher places of "our so called leadership" to ask God back in to their hearts, and use Him in all they do.. ... No , I am not being political, I am being practical... the leaders of our Nation, must get down on their knees, and ask God for His leadership, and THEN actual listening to God, and reading His word,, for God will not allow the sins of any country to continue to exist and enjoy His blessing,, WITHOUT HIM! If you doubt me, stop, and listen to the news, look at the famines already started,,the storms, the global warming, the changing of the seasons.. and tell me, IS OUR GOD NOT TELLING US, WE ARE NOT ACTING LIKE A NATION UNDER HIM? Can we not see His warnings? I am not blind, but I think our people in Washington, not only wear binders, but are actually blind and letting a certain horned demon lead them around, & it is called "indulging in ones' own selfishness", that is love on ones self, and the love of no one else,,, Only we can change this with real change, and that is to share God more and more, and pray for His intervention , and pray to Him for forgiveness, and to return as HEAD OUR OUR NATION! Do you agree ,or disagree?,,, In this Free Nation, you have a choice , (for now,,) and I pray that you mark the one listed on the ballots of life,, that are listed as "UNDER GOD",,,,, God, I ask You to forgive this Nation of its many, many sins, and give us the leaders to turn it around to being a Nation, Under You, strong in You, and with You as our real leader... Lord I pray, be with us and beside her,,, this Unitied States of America, and Lord this world of YOURS! amen John HIcks Just saying what I feel, and remember that is what we have now, a free nation, and the right to do this...as long as we don't hurt someone else exercising this freedom.. of speech! Remember , in your expressions ,you are using the most un-controllable muscle in your body, the tongue!!!!!! so on this, exercise,,,be very,,,, very,,,, careful!! Have a great Gods' day, for all are His,,, given to you as a gift, so open with delight, and give thanks for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment