Saturday, October 27, 2012

THE TWO FACES

SATURDAY! Good morning my friends,,,, well today in this little town of Yatesville , Georgia, is the "Biggest Day of the Year" here!!!!, It is "The Chittling Hoedown",, and people from all over the USA, come to our little town to eat these things! Now me, no, but they sell boiled or fried, , about 4000 lbs each year,,,, cars, trucks tractors , horses, SUV, four wheelers,, they are parked all over, bocks and blocks of cars....and we also have crafts, and a lot of home cooked soul food, home-made ice cream, fired apple, & potato pies....hmmmn,,, they also have B B Que chicken,,, if you don't like chittlings.... come see us today,, only one day this year, and guess what, I am on the "north side of the tracks", and the wind is blowing north to south, now ain't God good?? Yes He is!!!! THE TWO FACES! I ask you this question, when you are out in public, do you wear and use the same face as you do in your private re-treat,,, of home? Think about it, and if you say Yes, DEFINITELY!!!!,,,, to this answer!!!!! then folks , as Jeff Fowworthy would say,, "You just might be a Christian!!!!"..... but I would like to know the real truth,,, and as I will be observing these faces as I walk through the crowds today, and I can guarantee, as nervous as it makes my help-mate, I will be wearing just what you see each day, and any where you might see it.... and saying just what I will say anywhere!!!! now yu might just call me a Christian, I would be honored for you to do so.... Now you have a great day,,, in all you do, and even with WHICH EVER FACE ,,,YOU DECIDE ON!!!! lord, Give us a great day today, and as always, I invite You an Your son to accompany me,, to where ever I walk, sit, and in all I do and say... amen John HIcks Off to a good start,,sitting with coffee in hand , & smiling under the carport,,,as the breeze blows to the south... Now again, HAVE A GREAT GODS DAY, THEY ARE ALL HIS, JUST ON LOAN TO YOU, AND I,,,, FOR A SHORT WHILE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment