Sunday, September 30, 2012

update

SUNDAY! Great and beautiful morning, even with toot ache! I had to go to the E.R. for pain, and I have a very high pain threshold.. They gave me a morphine shot... could not even tell I had one.. probably the worst pain on a toothI have ever had,,, can't wait until Monday,, then (even though I will have to set in a waiting room for how long?, ) I will get to see the dentist.... Prayer Requests: JoAnn Samples , and her family,. JoAnn lost her brother Friday at 8:30 a.m. please say a payer for her and family. Arlene Smith, from Moultrie, Ga. who lost her mother, Kay to cancer Kay had seven kids, and none of them knew she had cancer...takes a lot of a "MOM" to hide this... Pray for all seven kids.... Folks ,. I am soaking wet with sweat, and this is as much as I can get out this morning,,, I hope all have a great day, and may God bless you all richly... John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment