Saturday, September 29, 2012

SORRY FOR ME!

SATURDAY! Today, I pray all will have a great day, with God at your side, by request! I do, even though I have problems as tall as a sky-scrapper,,, I know,,, He is at my side, warm hands upon my sweaty brow... for that is just my faith! I pray that you start your day off with this faith , that He is there, at your side also, and will have a hand in what-ever you do, if you invite Him to do so..but it does take the invitation, and if He takes over without the invitation, well....! Prayer Request : Unusual request today.. It is for me,,, I have an abscessed tooth,, and it is one of the worst I can remember having, and a pain like no other that I have ever had...1 to 10, a 15... yes, that bad. I am on antibiotics, and the pain pills just don't touch it, but I know, I must give it time.. and I will,,, I have been sweating profusely, so something in working....please pray that God will see fit to touch that old tooth, heal it, and put me back into service! Thank you all , for I know prayers will be pouring out... SORRY FOR ME! You know, I am guilty of using too many "I's" in my conversation, when it should be "God and I"..and when in pain, I, like others , forget the pain that others are suffering, much, much more terrible that ours.. so I also ask that any prayers today, include and put those first,,, the ones who are serving us against terrible enemies, and paying the price,,& all those sick in hospitals.. and under urgent care at this very time... I found out that most of our problems incurred in our lives,, is the worrying and the using of the one little word,,,"I"! So today, "I" am going to put a word before this one, and pray that all will do the same and let's all pray , not to a mirror of us,,,who can do nothing without Him, but pray to ,and have faith in Him,, QUIT,,, BEING SORRY FOR "ME"!!!! and put God before all requests, all announcements, all words!!! Lord, thank You for being my help-mate in times of good, and in times of bad... amen John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment