Thursday, September 20, 2012

YES, now, today, or anytime...

Thoughts For Today-Thursday-09/20/12 Show Details THURSDAY! My eyes open to the new morning, I yawn, blink my sleepy eyes, stretch my rested body, my toes cannot go any further down the bed, my arms can stretch no further above my head, then the smile breaks,, upon my mouth.. and I feel Him,, yes, Him,, oh my,, my, is it not a great feeling to wake with this feeling? ,,, Yes, waking up with the Lord Jesus ,,, and know that our , and His Father, is there also, watching us wake, and with smiles on both of their faces too. for the Love they are giving , for they are so proud of not only me, but all of you too! But did you wake up with that inviting smile, and welcome to them both,,, right after your waking stretch? I pray that you did, and do each waking time!,,,, Now, off to the day, with them, and the family!!! You are taking them with you also ,,, aren't you? Have a great day to all!!!!! Yes, now, today, or anytime!,,,,, With just a statement to a sinner, then a revealing request,,, and off to Heaven! Yes, Jesus accepts , and accepts at any time, of day, night, or at any event, even saving a soul at His own "killing", we call the Crucifixion.. for it was God's plan to save us all.. do you know what I am saying? You can be saved at any time you choose! There it is,, that "choice",,, that you,, yes you,,, can only make! He does not make you come to Him, He has sent the invitation, then He gives you two choices, yes two, not multiple choice, nor one out of ten,, but that of two.. His Son, Jesus, or satan.. so you see ,,, Jesus was forgiving someone to His Father, taking the thief's sins uppon Himself ,,,there ,, while being put to death, on the Cross! Luke 23: 39 - 43.. read these verses. There was three crucified at one time , two criminals, and Jesus in the middle, and as one hurled insults at Jesus,, calling out, if you are The Christ, then save Yourself, and us!,,,,but the other criminal, rebuked him, and said , "We are punished Justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. , but this Man has done nothing wrong!",, then He turned to Jesus, and said "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom", and Jesus answered "I tell you ,, today, you will be with Me in paradise!" Yes, right there on a cross,, dying one of the most cruelest deaths,,,,He was busy at His fathers work... what love, what a blessing for us!!! What more of this, our creator , our God, who made us , can we ever think of asking,,, for now we know that HE, JESUS, SON OF GOD, SAVIOR OF THE SINNERS OF THIS WORLD,, WILL AND DOES ,FORGIVE,,,, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! God, thank You, for the ultimate sacrifice,, Your Son, for us, amen John HIcks Blessed, beyond my deserving, and saved, by His grace, and love.... please make the choice, and join Jesus, by confessing your sins to Him, and asking Him for His hand... a choice of yours, and yours alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment