Thursday, September 13, 2012

A NATION UNDER SEIGE!

THURSDAY! Good morning all, with God in my heart, by my side, and my coffee in hand, I will start this day with a big ole smile, and thank Him personally for this great nation, and the freedom He gives us all..... will you do the same,,,,, that is ,,,the thanks to Him and the smile,,, coffee is optional!!!

A NATION UNDER SIEGE!

YES,,, we are! And you might as well get use to it, if this present, so called president is re-elected..AND if you are Democrat , or Republican..Independent, Tea party, and you don't see it, then you are of another world,and it is called muslim!!!!! He acts like one,, so he must be one! and are they going to burn more over there if I Say I don't like their god, their religion, or just look at them wrong,,,for I don't believe in them, for they have said , and they are taught to KILL NON-BELIEVERS.... CUT THEIR HEADS OFF,,,and folks , they have,,,,
I don't apologized for anything in this Nation , except our weak and non-knowledgeable "presidenti",, for the last I heard , this Nation is still free, but for how long? It is as the sorry news media says, "it is your choice , your vote"!
Burning our Embassy, our land, and YES it belongs to us,,, and our Flag again, is the last straw,, kick their embassy butts out of our country, cut off their aid, tell them to go to hell, (or get on their knees not for be-heading, but to confess to OUR GOD)!
YES, I am hot, for this Nation has never bowed it's head to another power, except the POWER OF OUR LIVING GOD, AND GLORY TO THAT,,,AND YOU, AND I HAD BETTER WAKE UP AND DO MORE OF IT!!!!
Be a United States Citizen, and a child of God, or get out, and go live with them, I stand up for God , and Country, just who do you stand up for, and if you would like to comment on these thoughts today, good or bad , go ahead, for I still stand for those two first two, God ,& Country!
I say put the hose of freedom at our embassies, and that folks is:

MORE MARINES, WITH ORDERS TO "SHOOT 'EM",, DON'T EVER LET ANYONE ELSE KILL ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES ON OUR LAND, NOR TRESPASS ON TO THE DIRT OF OUR EMBASSY, WHICH IS OUR COUNTRY, UNTIL WE LEAVE IT!!!!

Now that is enough for today,,, but not enough to do the job,,,,it is up to you to join me in taking this country back from

UNDER SIEGE , BACK UNDER GOD AND TO BE FREE OF THOSE RUNNING IT TODAY!

Lord, I ask that YOU to guide this nation, and Lord, I ask for YOUR defense from the disbelievers of YOU, and Lord, I name them, the muslim world, the atheists" ,, and I also pray for You to forgive us all, me for my many, many sins... amen

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment