Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THE SOUNDS!

TUESDAY!!! Waking up is hard to do,,, for that ole bed feels sooo good! I open my eyes, rub that sleepy out, best as I can, lazily crawl out of that bed,, stand, to get the kinks out, take a step to get the dizziness out and make sure I can walk and not fall over something, then!!! LOOK OUT!!!! I am wide open ,,,like on the Indy 500,. where, WHERE ELSE ? To the coffee pot, and that great cup of java!!!! Oh my, my, ain't God good??? For as much as I love it, the coffee, I love Him more, for He gets me up, and gives me the insight to see Him, and know that He is always right beside me,,, loves me, and will care for me through this day,,, and He starts that routine of getting up ,, EVERY DAY! Now , again, ain't God good? THE SOUNDS! What is that sound? Not one, but many!!! It is the sound of the times, telling us , the time to watch the EAST is at hand, and this can be in two ways,,,,for the times say to us,, the time is nearer for (1) our Lords return, for He has set these sighs,, (2)the other one, is the raging of the ones who live in the east who vow that we should be killed or hung out to die on a rope , beheaded, or some awful death... and our country seems to be still apologizing for it, and letting them do just what they want in OUR nation!!!! They can say what about our Bible, what about our God, and they expect us to say nothing,,but let us say one word about theirs,,,, and that is our freedom in this Nation to do so,, and they go ballistic,,,,this is not right, it is completely wrong!!! Folks, I served for this freedom to say ,,,, and I stand beside Her, that is Her our Nation, and that God given freedom..and folks our Embassy's' are our land, jsut as if it was right here in the USA!!!... so let's pray for our Marines who defends her today,, and pray that our Commander In Chief.., if He has the stomach for it.... send over more of those Marines, as back up, give them open orders to shoot to kill, when our walls are broken over,, and defend Her ,,, against those who choose to defile her, there,,, and here also! It is time we , AMERICANS, TAKE A STAND, AGAIN! So , folks , we have two choices in looking to the East, one will be a pleasure, one will be a nightmare! Listen for both, AS THE SOUNDS OF THE "COMINGS" , GETS EVER CLOSER!!!! Lord, I pray for Your protection on our Embassy's, and on our Marines, who protect them, and all those in uniform that protect us here at our borders, also..amen John HIcks Concerned citizen,, about our leaders of this term! How do you feel? Opinions are our all,,, so state yours, it is your freedom to do so, also!! Choices, choices!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment