Thursday, September 27, 2012

CHOICE

THURSDAY! Waking up to another beautiful day with my Lord! You know, even if it is raining, lighting, cold, hot, wind blowing, dry, no wind, cloudy,, sun bright and shinning,, waking up with Him beside me, and knowing that He was with me through the night,, ,is absolutely a beautiful day! Now , how did your day start off. with or without!!! Your Choice, and yours alone!! MY CHOICE! I made a choice at the age of 12, and it is one that I would not, and have never regretted making! I ask Jesus into my heart, gave Him my soul.. and then I walked right on out into this life.. and although I gave Him my all, and He gave me His all, He let me walk ,,, making decisions on my own, and today,,, I am the most thankful person on this Earth. Why am I so thankful,,, for when I made this choice, I thought, wow , all will be great, did I know what would I do as I walked out of that church, and then up out of that water,,, for I walked with Him, then leaned to satan, and leaned hard...for satan was there waitng , ready to dig into me,,, and I let him,,, just ask those who knew me... I would have bet , I would not be here today... for the decisions I made, was not all good.... some were wonderful, MOST was self centered,,and sinful... but I rolled on, and on,, with Jesus by my side, and he never left me,, and at times I would have to kneel and ask Him to pick me up, hold on to me, and carry the load of sins, that I had committed.... and HE ALWAYS DID!!! And I would always go back,,, back-slide to ole satan, as he was working on a weak me, and I was listening, I ahd lost all of everything, but my big mouth....until finally, I awoke one morning in 1964,,, and Jesus said, I have had enough of you,, it is time,,, and then HE stated grooming me, first with a help-mate, that would stand me tall, and made me accountable to Him, and to her.. this was just the beginning,, and for what I did not know, just what my calling would be, and then slowly, but surely, i realized ,, it was to live for Him, and to show how good and forgiving He is,,,and now, after being as bad as bad could be then, God took re-command of me back then(for the 100th time), and He and Jesus put me to working at something that gives me the blessings of a life time, and that is working for HIM, ,in "The Cross" Ministry, and I love it, and these Thoughts For Today, that I let Him do the talking, and for me to shut up and let someone else do the talking in hard to do!!,, For I talk of Him, about Him, and the interactions with Him, pray to Him, then the writing starts, and then I get to give a symbol of His ever enduring love of us, the symbol of a Son's death on an Old Rugged Cross,, only to rise from that death, and is now alive, and walks with all of us, guiding us hand in hand,, ,believe it or not, but I am here to testify of a Great and Living God, and a Living Son of God, a tstimony that I give each adn eveery day,, He walks with me, and will walk with you,, and the only way to have this walking, from here and right on into eternity, is by making a choice and the choice is yours, that of accepting Him as your own personal Savior,, and once made, He will be there for you , forever,, for I know, He put His hand on me many, many times, ,and guided me to where He wanted me,, and beat the heck out of satan!!! Now , will you make it,, that one, that only real CHOICE,, FOR JESUS CHRIST, TO COME INTO YOUR HEART, AND FOR YOU TO GIVE YOUR ALL? God, thank You for holding my hand, and carrying me through all those places of sin, and keeping my head up and a-float, for I can ask for no more, but only to serve you, and I pray for all to follow suit, and serve You. amen John HIcks Servant, by choice,, and by His forgiving Grace,, do I now have that chance, and so can you, if you will search your heart, pray, and ask, He will come, I can guarantee this!!!! How? For He has told us all so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment