Thursday, September 6, 2012

TEACHERS

THURSDAY! As I watched the news of the DNC, and saw the "first lady",,, swish and sway to the podium, then the brief remarks of her speech,,, they all switched to the dress she had on vs, Mrs. Romney's pretty red dress,, and I wondered ???? are we electing a dress or a president? And then they had Bill Clinton on, and I will not go to where he has been, and I reflected on the RNC, and am I wrong , but I did not see anyone of this nature there.. oh well, you can tell, I am not as political as I sound, BUT , I am worried about our nation, as the debt rolls on, and all the free outstretched hands are beginning to increase, and I believe in giving to the needy, and I also believe in working for it, also.
Remember the "RR(railroad) Bums" who use to beg for food,, their words,,, "I will cut wood, rake, or work at anything, just for food, a piece of bread",,,now, "OH NO, I will miss my favorite show on my big plasma , big screen"!
Oh well, enough, is enough, and may God forgive me for being so opinionated.. but for my belief in God, I do not apologize for , and I pray,, neither do you, so vote this year , and vote your conscience, your choice!

Above is , as I stated , enough of a "sound off" on all this junk on elections, and I want to add this, that I told my wife I was so impressed with from yesterday on Face-book... it is a tribute to all of our Teachers(and my daughter is one), and after you read it, just think who is really teaching our children , and setting the future... so please pray for all those teachers out there , who do such a great job, here is the statement,,,

"School is a building with four walls,,, and,,,, TOMORROW IS INSIDE!"
Thanks to Dian Summers for this.

Lord , I do pray for all the teachers of this land, and ask YOU,, to please stay in those class-rooms, my prayer to You,, and many more who also requests you to be there, and fill these teachers with much , much heart and knowledge.amen

John HIcks
Have a great God's day, and just give Him the thanks for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment