Monday, September 10, 2012

BLIND FAITH

MONDAY- and a very big Good Morning! A cup on coffee in my hand, and the Lord in my heart, is a combination of waking up and starting a day, that none other or anything else can even come close to!
Did you wake up with Him in your heart,, the one and the only that will get you through this day, with a smile, and a love of the day, that He gives so freely? Have a great day with Him, and all others you may meet up with!

BLIND FAITH?

As you take on a job, of any kind, do you have the faith, that you will complete it with all the i's dotted, and all the t's crossed, a job well done, and with no flaws....one, that all can look upon and be you be proud that they saw your accomplishments for that job? If and when you do ,this called "self assurance",, to do it when the odds are against you in all circumstances, then you have "blind faith" that it will happen!

Take God for your God, do you see Him? Do you actually reach out and touch Him, like touching someones arm? Do you feel Him touch you? Do you actually know that there is a God? Do You worship this God? Do you expect an answer even thought you can't see , touch, feel , hear Him? If you answer all of the above, with a big ole YES,, then folks , you know that God real, and you have seen Him , in somewhat of a fashion, you have touched Him, and been touched, many, many times, and you knew , deep down inside of you,,,,this is God,, and He is real! The ? disappears, and you know for real, that yes there is a God, and He lives in my heart, in this world, He walks and He talks to us all, and He lives with us each day, and sleeps with us at night , YES THERE IS A GOD AND HE IS REAL....if you can say all of this, opver and over,,, then you do have faith, and some may call it

BLIND FAITH, but I call it , REAL "OPEN -EYED" , "FEEL HIM", FAITH,, IN OUR GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

God. thank You for opening our eyes wide enough to actually see you, feel you, touch you and to be touched, and to have you in our hearts, and to walk and talk, to always.. amen

John HIcks
Servant to Him, and to no one else will I ever bow to....HE is my Rock, and on Him ,will I stand and proclaim His name to all I see....will you climb upon the Rock of Ages with me? Please do, and do not sink down into the sand of the outgoing tide! Yes, it is your choice. As someone told me on Face-book, that it was their choice, and for me to quit making them and everyone feel ashamed,,,but it is my choice to tell you about Him, and so I will, and if you feel ashamed, then your choice! ....will you join me upon my ROCK, un-ashamed with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment