Wednesday, September 26, 2012

FAITH IN GOD

WEDNESDAY!!! HUMP DAY!!! Now that you are fully awake this morning,,, making plans for the rest of the week and the week-end, make it so that He, your God, will be very proud of you,,, and as for thanking Him, and taking Him with you, I hope and I pray, that decision has already been made by you, for with me, it is made, and the smile within is still there, and will be forever, and ever... if you have not made that choice of Him, do so today, for it is your choice to do it... happy middle week-day!!!! Prayer Request: Unspoken prayer for the Blanks family,,, for they believe in Him, and they know His will is to be done in all things. FAITH IN GOD! Lots of words, will explain a lot, but sometimes a few old words are of a greater importance to us than the complete dictionary, and they are: MAN, HAVE JUST THE FAITH OF A MUSTARD SEED, AND MOVE MOUNTAINS, AND I SAY, THE MOUNTAINS ARE STILL THERE! MAYBE WE NEED TO BOW OUR HEADS, USE OUR KNEES MORE! God, thank You for all we have, I give You the credit , and the glory for all,, and I pray that man will increase his faith in You, amen John HIcks Lack of faith, and quick to challenge, why not me Lord, and when I really stop, and look around, I see so many blessings, already, I can not count them. So why am I asking for more and more, why??? For I am man, and blind in faith!!! We must pray to God and we must be faithful, that He is doing the right thing, for He is never wrong...thank about that for a minute or two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment