Saturday, September 8, 2012

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS!

SATURDAY! First thing this morning, "thank You , God, for this day!" I hope all of you get to start your day off happy, and have one of your great days ever, and if you will just take Him with you today, and every day,,, you will have a great day, so start with a big ole breath of fresh air, furnished free, by Him, and Yes, His world, for , again, YES, HE DID MAKE IT!!!!! Have a great Saturday, y'all....

PRAYER REQUEST: For a friend of mine, and most of this little town, and joining towns, Christine Hilley has been suffering from a real bad case of the shingles, and is now in the Upson Reginal Medical Center. Please all pray for this woman who does so much for everyone, and NEVER asks for anything in return, but only things for others.

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS!

Just a brief one on this Saturday,, The above was a big trademark of the late Elvis, and he placed it around all of his belongings,, and let his staff know of it at all times, and the media also. He claimed to have done this, until his death.... now I ask you all,,,,, are you, me,,,taking care of business, as we should? That taking care of our business with God,, is first , or are we bending to those "so called" popular ones,,, are we following to be seen, and heard, or are we following Good first, and foremost,,, the one that is worth following and that we want to really be seen with, and talked about? Don't be timid when it comes to God, & Jesus, be BOLD, and say what comes to your mind, and if someone takes it wrong, just smile, and ask God to clarify it for you, don't even try..for most times it will make it worst, but HE can do it in a great way, so just trust in Him!!!
Now I said brief, and for now I will stop, but just for now, for my life, my voice, my journey, is for Him, and for anyone in doubt, or disagrees,,, well, as I always say,, your choice, but mine is for Him, and yes,,, I will be trying hard, to

TCB,,,,, FOR HIM, EACH AND EVERY DAY, AND I ASK,,, WILL YOU JOIN ME?

Lord, I say thank You for all we have , here in this Nation, and all the love You have given to us...and I pray that all will take care o Your business, before their own. amen

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment