Saturday, September 1, 2012

WHO DO YU VOTE FOR , FIRST?

SATURDAY, THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBER!!!! LABOR DAY WEEK-END! I don't know what happen to August! It just went by, and quickly too.. Ha! Is this an "old" thing, or am I just not paying attention, for all days have the same time table, it is just what you do with "THAT" DAY,,, right? You know , "youngins", a three day week-end,,, go by faster than a speeding bullet,,Ha!
May all,, really and truly, have a great day, week-end, month, year, and rest of your life!!!! God Bless all of you!!!!

Prayer Request: Pam Brunette's Aunt, in Union , S.C. lost her only son, yesterday, please be in deep prayer for this lady!

WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR?

For many, and I will make this quick,,, and it is not the guy talking to the empty chair, although I thought he was good, and done a good job, and took nothing away from the speaker who did a great job,,, But back to the vote, I have already cast my vote, and I will stick by it, for I vote for God for the top guy on my list, and Jesus for being at His side,,,so am I right or am I wrong?
I can bet , if we had a special convention,,, there would be some down trodden newscasters who would analyze our Gods word,(which they do anyway,everyday),, and use an hour or two telling us what it all meant,,,of course it would be their personal analysis..and would have to go to the liberation union(that is the ultimate of all idiots union),,, probably Rosy, or Jesse(who is without a church, if you know someone who will hire him),,,... oh well, you know the drill...with all of these newscasters, the ones who are the experts???
Just don't forget to vote for God , if you have not, and you don't have to wait on this candidate until November, you can do it now, His network is on, no antenna nor dish needed, just heart, commitment, and faith... so now,,,

JUST WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR,,,, FIRST?

Lord, I pray for all those in harms way in the path of Issac,,, and for all those in need of you, and the forgiveness of the sins of this world..amen

John HIcks
Not smart, but wise to satan, that he works 24/7, and pulls at my shirt-tail at all times, and the only way I stay in front, is by the one who has hold of my hand leading me,,, who is leading you

No comments:

Post a Comment