Monday, March 31, 2014

KNOCK,, KNOCK!!!!

Thoughts for To

MONDAY!!! Awake and ready for the upcoming week!!! How about you? Now , the big question to ask all... who have you decided to spend all the days of this week, and your life with,, from NOW,,,, the first second, minute , hour, day, week, months, years,,, of the rest of YOUR life, that starts this second ? I have picked God Almighty as my God, and Jesus Christ as my Savior, and best friend to walk His Father's world with,, now that is my choice,, think about yours,,, and act on it now, for as I always say,,, it is the most important choice you will ever make!!!!!
Prayer Request: For Susan Lowe Roberts, and all of her family!
KNOCK KNOCK ,, WHO'S THERE?
This is something that,, we as very young children,, ask many, many times, and most are so funny,, but can get old after a while,,, so,,, we quite saying those familiar words,, "knock, knock!",, and we do not listen for that other party,,, "who's there".
This is sooo sad,,, and how many times after becoming a young adult have we witnessed a kid(a child, not a goat as my children always use to say I was calling them),,, say the same joke so many times we would want to scream,, but we kept right on answering and laughing, because of the love of that child we had in our hearts....right? Yes, we unconditionally love our children, and all the little young ones,, and to this day,, if one starts with a knock knock joke, I am ready for doing the laugh, and the excitement of seeing them tell it over, and over, and their joy of seeing me enjoying something they are doing for the want and joy of making us proud and showing our love back to them ,, and that we are listening to them!
Now, change that to this day, this time of your life, no matter the age,, that you ,, if you have not already,, and if you already have,, maybe like me ,,you need to re-listen to that
KNOCK, KNOCK VOICE COMING INTO OUR MINDS THIS MOMENT.. AND WE SAY, YES ,, WHO'S THERE,,
AND IF WE LISTEN REAL CLOSE, YOU WILL HEAR THIS,,,
"IT IS I,,,,, YOUR GOD,,, AND I LOVE YOU, WHY DO YOU TURN AWAY FROM ME? FOR I HAVE BEEN KNOCKING ON THE DOOR TO YOUR HEART AND I HEAR NO ANSWER?
HAVE YOU SO GROWN? NOT UP TO ME,,,, BUT AWAY?"
God, I hear, and I say,,,, not who is there, but HI, COME ON IN!!! Thank You for the knock, amen
John HIcks
Knock ,, knock,, now call to Him today,, and what will you say, when He says, "yes who is there"? CHOICE, CHOICE! FOR HE GAVE US FREE WILL TO MAKE ONE!
Reply, Reply All or Forward | Moreday

No comments:

Post a Comment