Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WE ARE SOOOO BLESSED!

TUESDAY! I awake with the faith of my God at my side, who did you wake up with? and first things first, I today want to start off this great day with wishes of a "Happy Birthday" to my wife Libby! and then to say to all,, I wish that all were as blessed as I am!! May He bless you today!!!!
PRAYER REQUEST: For those 33 North Koreans that are or have been by now, executed by Kim Jong-um for being Christians. Have the Roman days gone,,, no, only moved to other places ..
For Pam Burnettes Uncle Joe, who is in the hospital and on a ventilator,, please pray for him and the family.
WE ARE SOOOO BLESSED,, AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!
I am saying, we can be Christians or we can not be,, and our government can do nothing to us,,,, we are free to worship out in the open, in our closet, in our churches, on a porch, anywhere(except in a government office , except in silence)... so we are very blessed, and we should be using this freedom,, instead of whining of all we don't have, and I being one of those,, we need to thank GOD every day of our lives... for look at those 33 in North Korea,,, could you, or would you stand up for God, knowing that a Mental Nut,, was in charge and that life to him is of no importance,,, and that he will kill you if you smile at the wrong time? I don't mean ,, say yes,, but in reality,,, ,would you?????
I think not!!!!!! We should all in this great country fall to our knees and shout and pray His Name, for what we have, and stop the whinning,,, for
YES, WE ARE SOOOO BLESSED, AND I DO KNOW IT!!! DO YOU?
God, thank You for my all, and please Lord, continue to forgive us, me, and be with those in those countries , such as North Korea,, watch over them, and bless them with all of your love.... amen
John HIcks
So greatly blessed,,, and I must say, with my hip, leg hurting, I still want to say,, Thank You God ,, for I still am walking... so what more could I ask for? May God bless each of you with all His love this great day of His!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment