Friday, March 7, 2014

STARTING YOUR DAY OFF RIGHT! WITH GOD!

Thoughts for TodayTo Me

Today at 6:01 AM
FRIDAY!!! TGIF! TGED! Good day to all! I hope all woke up feeling as I did,, with God standing with a smile and already to have a great day!! Wow! What a way to wake up! I pray that all did the same,,, and that you all have a great pre-W/E day!!!
Prayer of Thanks: I am feeling better, not out of the woods,still have that knife feeling in the hip,, but not as deep,,, for God is wonderful,,,and whatever He brings you to,,,He will surely carry you through it!
STARTING YOUR DAY OFF RIGHT,, WITH LOVE OF
Yes, I woke with a feeling of not as much pain...a big thank YOU GOD! an invitation of please be with me at my request(for He is always standing by),,,and then COFFEE,,, and on to FB to check all the "happening" of the yesterday!! first thing that pops up is a picture of my son and grand-daughter... and my heart leaped,,, and I just had to stop, reflect of just how good God is ... and how He has influenced me,, guided me, brought me out of satans hands so many times... and forgiven me millions of times,, yes millions of times... and then with all I have done, He has put me to standing on the soap box for Him.. and then realizing, that what a wonderful family I have had, and still do... for I have Sons, daughters, grand-children... in-laws that are like born families... a new adopted older sister,,, and not one of these "family" which also includes all of you,,,NOT ONE IS UGLY!!! God Is sooooo Good,, and He proves this by saving me for what I do...and that is
LIVING EVERY DAY FOR HIM FIRST,,, WITH ALL MY LOVE TO HIM, AND TO MY FAMILY!!!
God, thank You for my family of all..and all my friends. and loving me, and them.. and blessing them,,, and one I just learned of today,, the great results that test to that one precious person of mine,,, one back on February 15th... God , You are sooo good! amen
John HIcks
More to be thankful for than complaints,, How is your life??? With God or without! I pray,,, if without,, you will change your mind, your heart, and go to God with a rush, receive Jesus,, and surrender all, and then really start to live.. for I know how it is to think I am living, but finding out ,, with God,,,it is a whole new outlook and a whole new life!! Have a great Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment