Thursday, March 27, 2014

OUT OF THE MOUTH!



Today at 7:34 AM
THURSDAY! Up and atta'em,, for God first,, life & you,, second! Now, probably some will say,,oh no!! I must plan my life, and of course I will include God ,,, just as soon as I get woke up real good,, and get going!!! BUT , one must remember, you are here, and you are awake,,, by His will,, and not ours!!! Remember that,,, as you rise and walk HIS earth also today!! One other thing,,, I hope and pray that the meeting with obama and the Pope,, that the Pope rubs off on obama,,, well,, I do believe in miracles,,don't you!
AND OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!
Today,, I ask you to think about this.....what as your brain is really thinking,, conscious, and unconscious,,,,and you open your mouth to speak,, to love ones, friends, or just meeting someone at a store, check out, passing someone in an aisle,,, in a parking lot...now think hard, close your eyes and think on this,, and I am sure you, like me,, will draw back and think real hard before uttering another word.....
For as you speak,, there is a spray that God has put floating in the air,, it is under pressure just as a can of hair spray,,, and as you open your mouth,, and words come out,, this spray will go off, and your words will be lite up,,, so not only do you hear them,, you have time, and others also...to actually see what you spoke,,, it might surprise you!!! Wait, I'm not through,, now that spay also goes off as your conscious, and unconscious "thoughts" occur in your brain,, and all of a sudden you are talking to someone, passing someone, up pops those thoughts , spelled out,, for all to see.. what would you do? Well, think about it,, those thoughts are actually being recorded, not by obama,,nor any part of the Government,,,, but by
THE CREATOR OF ALL,, WANT TO RETHINK YOUR MIND, AND YOUR COMMENTS?
for one day,, it will be pulled from that great library,,, and read outloud! Have you made the arrangements to make it go away? Arrangements? of Jesus Christ, that is how!
Lord, please forgive us all, for we all have sinned and come close to the lost of our eternal live, and our Savior... Keep us close to your heart by our request of love for You, and of Him. amen
John HIcks
Wow! I just keep looking up when I speak and think,, and I look to see if God has decided to spray my words for all to see!!! Cold chills,,, right?
NOTE: I have always said, I would never capitalize satan, for his name is not proper... so look today,, and see ,, and I judge not, but look only at the actions of the man and believe... see if you agree with my spelling today...( the office of the President,, I respect. but not the man! )

No comments:

Post a Comment