Tuesday, March 4, 2014

GOD IS GOD OF ALL !

Thoughts for

TUESDAY! Good morning to all! As I awoke up this morning,, late,,, I again realized just how great God is.... Can any of you lay someone down to sleep at night, and wake them in the morning, to get up and go out to a day of their,,, whatever? The answer to this is no,,, but God can,,, and you know, what,,,, He can even raise the dead,, for He has done it ,,, yes He has! Now I ask this question, as I am off to my track of a day,, to do the tasks, I have asked Him to please guide me as I do these tasks,,,, If you do not believe in the above, then I plead with you to please, just stop,, have a talk with God, and ask Him to reveal His all to you,, and I am positive that He will do this, and you will receive Jesus,,, and then you will with that excitement in your heart, and excitment your step ,,, that He has put in mine,,, I may limp just slightly with older age, but it is a limp that He helps me with also...so believe and live ,,, not just exist!!! How about it.. will you join me on my track of life this day, and all the remaining days of your life???
Prayer Request: For the continue recovery of one of my classmates,,David Moss.. who is recovering in Folsom Center, Al... As one of my other classmates, David McCoy has stated,, He is making progress of limb movements... please pray for him!
Lord, I pray for David, and I thank You for giving me life, and walking with me, and letting me profess You as King of Kings,,, God of All....and I pray that all will follow You, and we shall become not just a nation of You, but a World of You.... and make that our actions! amen
John HIcks
Have a great God's day, and may He bless you to His fullest,,, and may you also give back this praise to Him! Your choice,, so make it,,, it is yours, and yours alone!
Today

No comments:

Post a Comment