Thursday, March 20, 2014

CHOICES!!!

Thoughts for T

THURSDAY! Good day on this,,,another of one of Gods' will, and that is to give you, and me,,, another day in HIS world.... and in this Nation,, free, from so very much harm, and persecution,, that is in this world!! Why,,, I have felt in my heart,, to do as much as I can to spread the word,, of my God, the only real God,,, and He will take care of this world,,,, by our actions... yes by the way of our actions,, if we are as His and by His word,, He will continue to let this world exist,,, but if and I say IF ,, we continue on this Sodom type world,,,, and don't lie to yourself,, for HE will come,, and He will deal with this world,,,, of HIS!! Do you understand this??? It is your choice, and I am not saying you had better change,,, I am just saying ,,,,
YOU HAD BETTER MAKE A CHOICE,, AND I PRAY,,, IT IS THE RIGHT ONE!!!!!!
PRAYER REQUEST: For Pete, Angie's husband , who is facing some very , very hard and serious surgery , and I ask for prayers for both ,,, for as I know Angie, she is a decicated person....and to be hers.. so is he,, and I ask God be with them both, and I ask you to pray for them also!!!
God, thank You for letting us use Your World , Your Universe,, for I know it is all Yours, and only on loan to us, for a short time, and I ask You to be with those above.... amen
John HIcks
I am His,,, are you? You are, but do you accept Him as yours? A very, very important question,,,and your answer is even more important ,, to you, and to God... so make it with Jesus at your side!!! Have a blessed day, is my prayer for you! oday

No comments:

Post a Comment