Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OH? YOU DON'T TRUST ME?

Thoughts for T(2)

MeOn Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:23 AM, john hicks <dyehousejohn@yahoo.com> wrote: TUESDAY! Good morning this great day of God's!! I learned this morning,, I lost a best friend of my youth who left this l
Today at 7:25 AM
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
MeOn Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:23 AM, john hicks <dyehousejohn@yahoo.com> wrote: TUESDAY! Good morning this great day of God's!! I learned this morning,, I lost a best friend of my youth who left this l
To Me
Today at 7:25 AM
Hide message history


On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:23 AM, john hicks <dyehousejohn@yahoo.com> wrote:
TUESDAY! Good morning this great day of God's!! I learned this morning,, I lost a best friend of my youth who left this life and went to God,,,, We had talked, and was trying to make plans to get together,,for He wanted to see me,, and I him,, now, we will meet in Heaven at a date for God to determined,, Lamar Lloyd,,, I will miss you!!!! I pray for Janice , his wife, and I pray for His children, and I ask all to pray for them also..
OH!!!! YOU DON'T TRUST ME!!!!
This message this day was given to me,,, for no names, for they know who they are,, but it is a testimony of how great our God is,,,,and even with the news of this morning,, I just had to continue with Gods' work,, on this a testimony,, a testimony I want each of you, and me,,, to sit down, think about it in all the "things " we plan this day, and every day of our remaining lives...for it just shows us, just where God is,, and how He works, 24/7,, when we least expect Him to be present,,,, as we do some of the things we do.... yes ,,, "things" we do... so pay attention this morning,, it could mean your eternal life!! Yes it could if you are not ready with God, and know the FACTS OF GOD!!! He is everywhere, at all times, so here goes the message for all today..
A person, stopped, ready to go out and face the day, had a starting of a bad day as far as the mind goes,, " I am having an anxiety attack, I am having a day of needing to clear my mind, I need help,,yes help,, so here goes, a couple of "help" pills""" and as that person layed those "help" pills on their tongue,,,, a voice came loud and strong,,
OH!!! SO YOU DON'T TRUST ME??????
This person stopped,, and will tell you this voice was loud, and factual...and that person,, immediately spit those "help" pills out of their mouth,, threw them out, and said ,,,, "YES ,,, I HEAR, I TRUST, AND AGAIN, THANKS,," ,,, and then off to a great day of visits, shopping and returning home with a smile, and a lot of love for a day of restful heart, for God was right there, STILL!!! So, thank about it ,,, right before you do it...and if satan is doing it, the you too listen to the voice, the voice of your God, and
SPIT SATAN OUT, AND SWALLOW THE WORD OF GOD!!!!!
Lord, again , I ask for your help with the family of the lost of my great friend, and of the help within me also,, for a brother lost here ,,,and my only way forward,,,, is to know that you now have one of your own right there with you, amen
John HIcksoday

No comments:

Post a Comment