Wednesday, March 19, 2014

TRUSTING IN GOD!!!!

WEDNESDAY!! WAKE UP CAMEL!!!! Don't you know it's your day!!! Ha! I over slept this morning!!!! As I awoke and felt rested,, I knew this was going to be a great day,, for I could feel the Lord, smiling down on me...
The Lord walked with me yesterday,,, and finally after He had decided, enough is enough,,, He spoke to me....."Relax my son, He said ,, your time will come,,, your friend is here, safe and sound,, better than you.. so why do you sorrow of such a great happening? Go and spread this ,, shout it out, one of mine is with me... carry my word, of great things of now and to come,,,and be a testament of me ,,,,for I am standing with you,,,, always!"
I am of lite heart today,,,, oh yes , I see my friend, as we ran, walked, cut up in school, and in church,,, got spanking,, walked down a dirt road,,, arm around each shoulder,,,the four of us locked like a walking wall, Bobby, Russell, Lamar ,and me,,swaying back and forth, barefooted, on that dirt road at Flint Creek,, laughing, and telling tales of greatness..that someday we would all do.. so today this is the thoughts... to tell you all, when someone goes to meet their God,, go ahead ,, shed a tear, let your heart ache for the "missing of them"... now that they have made the trip,, and yes they went ahead of you...God's will,,not yours,,, but then smile real big,,,thank God for the great time we all have here, and will have ,,if it is His will... then our time will come,,, and then after all the above,, look up,,smile real big,, for there that love one is....
SMILING RIGHT BACK AT YOU ,,,, ONLY,,,, FROM HEAVEN!!!
God, on this day, forgive me for not realizing that You were the one who kept that little patting going on ,,,, on my back,,, and opening my eyes, that I am not the only person on this earth, and not the only one who is missing someone...thank You God for being at the side of us all... amen
John HIcks
Just one other thing,, please ,,, all pray for this country,, we are in real trouble in case you did not know it.....we of old see it,,,, for we have seen the other way ,,,, for so long and now see it declining,... like a wall of pines, slowly rotting away,,,, with the rot of greed from so-called,, our leaders... pray, pray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment