Saturday, March 8, 2014

TODAY

SATURDAY! Good morning to all,, and may you wake up to God, and go out there today, and enjoy His glory ,, given to us with the biggest love I know!
TODAY!
This is short today,, ,for we all need to realize, that we should enjoy our country right now, for I can go to any state line,,, and cross it with no papers, and not many countries can do that..but there are some left..and as I see it,, if we don't enjoy it now, we may not be able to do it later,, for our leaders are of no importance to anyone else now, just as they are to us,,, they have lied so much, and grabbed all the goodies that they can load up while in office, and I would like to see their storage places.. full of our riches.. and even in a crisis, our top dog,, is going on a vacation in Florida,,, right before "she" goes on a vacation to China.. get the message,, if so then start
PRAYING FOR GOD TO COME BACK AND FORGIVE THE ONES RUNNING THIS COUNTRY ,,,
NOW, THOUGH , YOU ENJOY THIS,YOUR TODAY, GIVEN BY GOD, NOT OBAMA!
God, I pray for all who are in need of You, and I ask you to have a forgiving outlook on these United States of America.. and spare us ,, once again. amen
John HIcks
Love my country,,, love my family, love my friends, and yes, even harder,, I love my enemies,, can you do all this loving also? Happy Saturday, and may God bless each of you as He has blessed me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment