Tuesday, March 25, 2014

WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN GOD LATELY?

TUESDAY! Good Morning!!! Wow!!! Is life not good? With Jesus in my heart,, a good cup of hot coffee,, a good nights rest,,, opening my eyes ,,,, KNOWING that Jesus is setting by my side,, (been on guard all night).. ready for another one of His Fathers days, and He is so happy, as I am, that we have chosen each other!!! Who did you wake up with this morning?
WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN GOD LATELY?
John 3:16:17,,, 16.For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17.For God sent not His Son into the world to condem the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
NOW , THAT IS WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN US!!! AND YOU,,, BACK TO HIM?
God, I know You have given the most good and the most love that can be given, and I pray ,,,we will all respond to that reading of Your Word, and give back our all to You... amen
John HIcks
Well? are you thinking about it? What you have given,, that is what !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment