Sunday, March 9, 2014

CASTING THE STONE!



Today at 7:29 AM
SUNDAY! Good morning,, yes, it is an hour later by the clock! I am already behind,, and I would love to have this time ,, year round! Yes, EDST! Once you get use to it,, it is great,, but to some,, just plain ole EST is best!! All to their own feel, and their belief just as below..
KNOW WHEN TO HOLD IT,, OR JUST LAY IT DOWN!
How many of us question the acts of another,, quick to jump to an accusation? Accusation,, finger pointing ,, judging,, no matter how big,, or how small,, is judging someone else of their actions... Only one that I know can do this.. He is sin free,, Jesus Christ..
Read John 8-1-11. I can close my eyes and see Jesus, bent to the ground , writing calmly , as a crowd brings to Him the woman , who had been caught committing adultery. The crowd screaming! Who can calmly, just bend down, and look up and tell you something calm,,, when the noise of the crowd (like a lynch mob) sounding off like a million buzzes of bees.. and make a point so big and so true,, that it turns the crowd around in an instance.. stopped,, minds starting to work,, judging themselves quickly,,, as they dropped the stones to the ground one by one, and leaving the grounds,, oldest first, for as they reflected ,,they could see,, they had more on their souls than the young,, Read this scripture,, then ask the question,,, are you walking around with a stone in your hand,, or have you laid it down,, answer yourself,, for you are the one carrying it... now
CARRY IT ON TO HEAVEN AND HAVE GOD ASK, WHY YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND, WHO IS THE REAL JUDGE?
or just lay it down and judge not! It can be easy,,, if you will just stop, and remember Jesus' words on that day "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her"!
Lord , forgive me for my judgments of others,, and may I become truly one of Yours , and not one with a stone in my hand,, amen
John HIcks
I have cast many,, and some I have cast ,, I knew I was wrong as I spoke,, have you ever done this,, But now as I pick up a stone,,, I have someone to place a hand on my shoulder and help me lay it back on the ground.. where is your

No comments:

Post a Comment