Monday, March 3, 2014

HIS ONLY!

MONDAY! Good day to all of you!!! I pray that you all have woke up with God not just beside you, but within your heart and soul.. and that you are starting your day off as a saved person, by Jesus Christ,,, and if you are not any of the above,, then please , I cry out to you,,, please bow your head, accept Jesus as your personal and only Savior of this life, this world... tell God that you love Him, and that you will worship only Him,,, and carry Him, and His Son in your heart, walk with Him, and confess Him from your tongue to all whom you encounter... and jump for joy,,,that in this country,,, YOUR STILL HAVE THAT FREEDOM,,, FOR NOW!!! Will you join me in this trip today, and every day?,,,, and let's be REAL working Christians,,,, rather than "acting" Christians!!!!
Prayer Request: From Beverly Dennis-Jeffas, Please put my dear friend Wanda in your prayers. She has had respiratory problems for years because of a life with asthma. Right now she is down hard with bronchitis, asthma flair up, and a sever sinus infection. she's on her second round of antibiotics, and prednisone,, if this doesn't work by Monday, then she will be admitted in the hospital..please pray for Wanda. Thank you all!
WE ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN, AND WE BELONG TO HIM!
Yes, we are God's children, made by Him, loved by Him, work for Him(some do, some don't, but it is by choice), given our way of lie to live,,, by our own choice,, but remember who is really in charge,, so He can change anything at any time, and that also includes a personal and final meeting,,,, soooo think about this paragraph... and be sure your choice is to
CONTINUE TO REMAIN HIS CHILD, EVEN INTO ETERNITY,,, AND TO SPEND THIS ETERNITY WITH HIM,,,, IN HEAVEN!!!
BY LIVING WITH HIM, NOW!!!
God , thank You for You, and Jesus, amen
John HIcks
I am just what you see,,,, I claim to be no more,, but I do profess my love for my God, and Son Jesus, every chance I get... Like it or not,, I do not apologized,, but stand up for it...want to join me? Then just jump right in,, the waters of Him feels real good!

No comments:

Post a Comment