Friday, March 14, 2014

PRAISING GOD!



Today at 8:09 AM
FRIDAY! Good m"late" morning to all!!! Yes, I slept until 7:30 this morning!!! Late for me,,,, and the coffee is still as good as it is at 5:00 a.m.! Ha! I fought the high sugar levels yesterday,,, with the new meds. the drs. gave me,, for the hip,,, and finally went to a sweating sleep,, and woke up this morning late,,, but sugar in control.. WOW,,just go to sleep, let God's meds.. work, and wake up anew, and a sugar down to 132,, lots better that 250 and 275!!! Now, you tell me,,, He does not work when you just lay your head down, and say Lord, I am in your hands? I am so excited this morning, for we all need a new awaking at times.. even when we sleep late,,, and wake and check something as "sugar",, and find out He was there!!!! ,,,,, for all is in tack!! Wonderful, wonderful, can you tell!!!
I think for this morning ,,, this testimony of God at work,, is enough for me to go out into His world,,,work for Him,,, tell of His excellency,, and of His great healing, and of His even greater love of us all...is all that is needed to start anyones day!!! So, smile real big, like i am doing at this moment, and skip a step,,, and say ,,,
THANK YOU GOD, FOR MY ALL!!! and mean it!!!!
God, thank You for being my one and only God, and coming to me in the night! amen
John HIcks
Praise Him from which ALL comes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment