Saturday, March 1, 2014

HEAVEN OR HELL!

SATURDAY! Here we are,,,, the first day of the third month,, and it seems like yesterday was just the first day of the year,,,,wow time flies,,,and we had better make use of it!!! The way we talk, the way we act... the messages we give out with our everyday actions,, not just the ones in an "appropriate place"!,,,we must talk as if we are before God,, and not trying to impress anyone,,, for He is the only on we should be trying to impress,,,, and folks, all I can say,, is there are those who are on His good side,, and there are those who make things for themselves only,,, say things, that are lies,, and a lie is satan, and satan is not impressible to God! satan is death,, a burning death,,, Heaven is for real! Peace and tranquility for ever and ever!!! Now what are you? Yes,,, just another one of those morning when the "thoughts" really ask if you are accountable,,, ,or are you just trying like **** to make everyone think you are a Christian,,, like playing house, all the ingredients,,, just no ceremony!!!! Well,, it is a lot to be responsible for.....and you , and you are the only one who can do the worshiping of God, and accepting Jesus Christ, and living as God intended for you to do, and that choice is the one He gave you,,,, and your decision is your own ,,,,
HEAVEN OR HELL!
lORD, I prayed for Your words this morning, and I pray that I have followed them,,, amen
John HIcks
Living for God, accepted my Jesus, and I cry out to all I meet!!! and NO, I am not shy about it,,, nor am I embarrassed about it! Come join me!!!! The train is rolling down the track ,, and there is enough room for all.. Jesus is driving,, so jump on!!!! Hallelujah!!!! AIN'T GOD GOOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment