Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thoughts

Hide message history

TUESDAY!!!! Good morning on this cold morning,, it is 12 degrees here, and I do not know the wind chill factor, except at 5 a.m. ,,, it felt very low... and I am thankful to my God for a warm and safe home! I pray this morning that all will have the same, and that the ones without a home, someone will help, those homeless, they find a place of warmth!!!! Will you pray with me?
Lord, may all have a warm place, and a safe place to lay their head at this moment... and God I pray for all ,,,, all over this world, where it is either cold, war, or some of satans doings.. I pray for You to forgive and to help,,,,and Lord,,,,my faith is in You... amen
John HIcks
Thanking my God for my all..what are you doing as you wake up on this , another of His days?

No comments:

Post a Comment