Thursday, March 6, 2014

WALK THROUGH LIFE

Thoughts for T

THURSDAY!!! Well welcome to this day,, now that you are on your slide to the w/e,,and the ole camel is back in the coral for another week,, I pray that all have made the ultimate decision to include God first in all of those plans, from today through the rest of your life! If you have greased your slide with the wax of Jesus, then you will slide so easy, splinter free through this life,, with all crisis having God at your side!
Prayer Requests: Betty May, who is having surgery on both of her legs at 11:00 a.m. today.. she is having small clots taken out,, before they cause other problems, and severe surgery as she had to have before.. please pray for her overall health!
The family of Brenda Laing,, who was suffering from COPG,, the doctors told her she had to wear an oxygen mask for the remaining time of her life,, as it was so bad,, she decided to go on to the Lord,,, she removed her mask ,, and joined him,, her funeral was yesterday... please pray for the family to understand as her grandchildren are having a real bad time of this .
A selfish prayer request today.. for me,, that I will find relief in the pain in my back and hip, as it is hard to even walk or stand, as I move around, and standing to make the crosses.. I know HE will prevail and take me through it.. but prayer is always good.. thank you all!
THE WALK THROUGH THIS LIFE!
Very short today... as sometimes it needs to be! If you are walking through this life without Jesus Christ by your side, within by your accepting Him as your Savior,, then folks ,,, you are playing "Russian Roulette" with your eternal soul! Ask yourself,, do I believe in God , and do I accept Jesus as my Savior, for this will be the most important question you will ever ask yourself.. as
YOU CONTINUE TO WALK THROUGH THIS LIFE GIVEN TO YOU BY GOD!
Lord, I ask for Your blessings to all who need You.. amen
John HIcks
Walking right with Him and by my choice! Join Me!
oday

No comments:

Post a Comment