Saturday, March 22, 2014

GOT HIM,, OR NOT!

Thoughts for To

SATURDAY!!! W/E started!!! Good day to all....woke up with the Lord,, thanking Him for my new day,,,, then coffee with my Libby & Pug,, He has to go outside with us,, and we just started our day of,,, with laughter, prayers of safe travel to our daughter Terri, and girls, Carley and Anna on their trip to completion,, less pollen to all the others suffering from it...and now I am holding another cup of one of God's gifts to me,, and writing for Him,, wow!!!! Folks,, can it get any better than that?
Prayer Requests: for those still missing on that plane! And for our Nation to stand tall against that gangster, and sex pot leader of Russia, who is stuck on himself, more than interested in his people!!!.. STAND AMERICA TALL AND BRAVE,, for you God first,, us second!!!!
GOT HIM,, OR NOT?
Short today, for that is the question for you to carry with you ,,,,STARTING NOW!!!
Either you have Jesus as your Savior , for eternity in Heaven ,, or you don't! This choice is
THE GREATEST CHOICE YOU WILL EVER MAKE! SO MAKE IT!!! & IT IS YOURS!!!
God,, I have made mine, and it is You, and I pray all will do the same. amen
John HIcks
YES, I am His, and I am proud of it,, and I speak freely and will always stand for my hero,, Jesus,,, who is your first hero of this world? Jesus or ??????
day

No comments:

Post a Comment