Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GOD IS FOR REAL!!!



Today at 6:28 AM
WEDNESDAY!!! Good morning! God is good! I have never seen nor heard of God being bad,, from a believer ,, a non-believer,,, yes! As I walk, I carry that "Cross" within my heart, my undying belief that He walks with me,, well, has to carry me a lot.. for I fall short of being what I need to be... but I am human.. but I know God,, and this morning, I ask each of you,, do you,, as you awake this morning??? What is that on your shoulder, is a little demon, or a "Cross"? ,,and your words,, do they testify of this "Cross"?
Prayer Request: For all to give out continued prayer for Joyce Powell and family, as her sister joined Jesus a few days ago....and as she has made her trip, I ask prayers for all the love ones,, who miss her.
THE DENIAL OF JESUS AND GOD!
This morning I just ask this question, and then you can click off this and continue to go to another page, scroll down, if you are on FB.. and as you do though,, please answer the question ,,,, for it is the MOST important question you will ever answer,, and I know , as one young lady told me once that her religion was private.,, and I respect that ,, but I ask you ,, are you private about your love for Jesus,, and your God...or will you say
"I DO BELIEVE IN HIM,,, AND I WILL SAY IT!!! AND I WILL SAY IT OUT LOUD!!!
AND I WILL DO THIS PUBLICLY AND IN A CROWD,, OF OTHERS!"
God ,. thank You for the words, and the ability to say this,, and I pray others will stand with me,,, and holler out Your precious Word!!! amen
John HIcks
Have a great day,, and don't forget to say to someone today "Yes, Jesus loves you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment