Tuesday, April 1, 2014

YOUR ETERNAL DOCK!

Thoughts for Today

TUESDAY!!! APRIL FOOLS DAY! Look out today for all those jokes,,, I usually get taken ,, more than I give out... so,, yes I am gullible! The one thing I am never fooled about,,,, is the Love of My God, and The Saving Power of My Jesus Christ!
Have a great day,, and may God bless you in a very special way,,, just for you!
HEAVEN'S DOCK!
When you go to a lake , or to the beach,, and you see a dock built out in the water to just set on,, fish on,, look out over the water,, or board a boat...a place to go and just look, rest or travel. Airports, Train Stations, Bus Stations,,, have boarding "docks",, buy a ticket, and go anywhere in the USA, or the World,, even , now into space....travel,, to and back again, and again...
How about the "dock to Heaven" ,,, just where is it located, and how do you get to it, and what do you climb on when you find the dock,,, to get there, and when is the right time to go to that dock? One thing at a time... Now is the time,, for none of us know when the flicker of our candle flame will go out..that is God's choice, and only He can change that ,, by His will! And the dock? His Son, Jesus Christ, by the way of that Cross that He died on,, for you, and for me,,, for our sins.. IS THE ONLY WAY,, IN BOTH CASES, TO THE DOCK, AND THE "ALSO RIDE TO HEAVEN"!!!
Oh yes you and I are sinners!!! Not matter how goody , goody or rich , poor, middle-class , or color,, you and I are sinners.. and the only way we become sin free, IF we call to Jesus, and ask for our sins to be forgiven,, then and only then,,, are we saved,,, so we Have The Dock, the way to the Dock,, and know that our ticket is punched, just don't know when,, but by doing first ,, the walk,, the asking for Jesus to enter you, give Him your heart and soul,, it will not matter of the punch date.. do you get what I am saying,,
GOD GAVE US FREEWILL OF CHOICE,, AND I ASK,, ARE YOU GOING TO FALL OFF THE DOCK,, DOWN,, DOWN,, OR ARE YOU GOING TO BOARD THAT JESUS JET?
UP,,UP,, AND AWAY??????
God, I pray for all,,including myself,, to pray to You for, forgiveness of our many, many sins... make us clean, and may our choice be You, and Jesus our carrier to Your Heaven... amen
John HIcks
Things written today,, is a promise ,, if you will accept Jesus, then become worry free...try it,, and feel the GOODNESS OF JESUS CHRIST ENTER IN!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment