Monday, April 7, 2014

A TIME FOR CELEBRATION, AND A TIME FOR MOURNING!

MONDAY! Good morning, and yes, it good to wake up with my God, and His Son to carry me , once again , through another one of His days... I pray that when you laid your head on your pillow, you thanked God for your day, not matter how good it was , or how bad,,for you had a bed and a pillow....more that some, and as you awoke , you smile, stretched, yawned, and said, thanks Lord, for a good night and for the coming of the day, for I know it is YOUR will, and I accept it with all my gratitude to You!!! Prayer Request: Continued prayer for my brother -in- law, Bobby Sanders in his loss of his wife, and perfect partner , JoAnne... Today is her celebration of life, her funeral,, and I ask for prayers of all the children , grandchildren, and the rest of the family. Prayer of Thanks: To "the Cross" Ministry, who gave me, and Libby, one of our greatest days, on the celebration of us at the Lovejoy Baptist Church! A TIME TO CELEBRATE, A TIME TO MOURN! Yesterday, I went to Lovejoy Baptist Church, to celebrate, "The Cross" Ministry mission that had been within my heart to big, and all the people who had worked to get these little Crosses out,,, this Quiet , But Powerful Message, but it turned out to be a surprised , for they had declared it "John Hicks Day" for all Libby, my family, and I had done to make the Crosses,, and wow, was I surprised,,, may God bless them and may all the credit and glory go to Him! Then we were all off to Perry, Ga. to be with Libby's Brother, on the passing of his wife, JoAnne, and his and her children, Randy, Peggy, David, their spouse, and all the grandchildren and family... We met , we mourned our love to JoAnne, to Bobby, and to each other,, and as I walked around and looked and listened, it was as if JoAnne was there, present in the spirit,, for the gathering, after mourning , took on more of a celebration.. of HER,, about HER, and that we all knew of HER good, and the SHE was in the hands of our God.. so folks,, yes, yesterday WE DID CELEBRATE,,,WE DID MOURN,, WE DID INDEED,, RE-CELEBRATE! AND ALL OF IT WAS IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD, IN ALL ASPECTS OF OUR ACTIONS!!! Thank You God for our all, amen John HIcks Servant,, and proud to be one... how about you, are you proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment