Thursday, April 3, 2014

LEADERS OF THE FLOCKS!

THURSDAY! Good morning,, and as I sit , with coffee in hand,, waiting and watching my God , by His will , send another rising of His sun to light my way of this , another day , also given by His will,, I run this through my mind,,, How much longer will You forgive us, and let us keep using and destroying the greatness and the wonders of Your love that You have built here, and through out the Universe,, and all I can say is,,, "Thank You God,, for my all!",,, and just how did you start your day? With Him, and on your mind,, or just alone? Prayer Request: For those Victims at Ft. Hood,, , ,, those fallen , and those wounded, and for their families... God has taken those slain, and will heal those wounded,,, and pray for all the other soldiers that are suffering from this same "mind" wounds,, that our government will go and help them before...God be with all our soldiers! LEADERS OF THE FLOCK!!! No matter the type of religion, what is wrong with our preachers of these "great" churches, those on T.V. ,,, those priests,, that are taking the money in His name,, and living the lavish lives of a King,, and taking most from the ones who may or almost are just looking to make it till the next payday,,, or someone to give them enough to eat? Joel, to name one, takes, and preaches,, and talks of all the money they have collected,,, and writes books, and sells those books, sells tickets to his traveling gatherings... priests building multi-million dollar homes... and of all things, the Pope is showing his love of God , by living as the poor commoner,, as an example,, and then that priest that says,,,"I will ask my parishioners what do they think I should do with my 5 million dollar home"! ( I applaude the woman on T.V. who said,, "heck, I have never been invited to a hot dog grill out or any other thing by him"(the priest who claimed ,it was for having this home was to have over the parishioners)Is this the kind of leaders we want to head up our churches,, and I will say,, we have many, many committed to God and only God and live as they should and live...comfortable, with no "Cad's" or "Mercedes",, but I see those "gathers of money",, instead of souls in Jesus name,,, and living like kings the same as I see our government officials,,, so today, I ask for all to pray , and pray hard for the REAL LEADERS OF GOD'S FLOCKS,,,THE REAL "GOD-CALLED FOR REAL" PASTORS AND PRIESTS!!!!!!! Lord, please be with those at Ft. Hood who are wounded and hurt, and be with families of those who have lost love ones... and Lord I pray for our leaders of both,, Your churches, and Your nations, seek you first, serve you first before the almighty dollar,,,, for all is Yours.. amen John HIcks Opinionated ,, you bet!!! For I believe in God, Jesus , the Bible, and all those words given to us by Him,, and I stand with Him and never against Him,, Who do you stand for?

No comments:

Post a Comment