Wednesday, April 2, 2014

LEANING!

WEDNESDAY! Good morning to all,, and I hope all are waking or when you do read this ,, are having a great day,, and you have invited the one most important person, (person? yes, for He is alive and well) in your life to be with you in all you do! Leaning,,, yes I do, each minute, of each day,, have to lean and lean hard in the arms of my Jesus! Who do you lean on? Prayer Requests: Margene, and Richard Trimble, classmates,, Margene who has a cancerous tumor on her kidney, and will have it removed today..please pray for her, and Richard. Prayers of Katie Copeland, who has been having health problems. For our Nation, and for our World! Much needed!!! Lord, today I pray for the above, and all who is in need of you... and thank You Lord for all my, and our blessings ,, that you have be-stowed upon us already, and for all those to come, for our faith says, they will come... amen John HIcks Servant,,, of Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment